Get Moving with Kevin Cantele
18 Main Street
Salisbury CT, 06068
Use the link below to get started on your Home Financing application today.GET STARTED TODAY
Check your loan status below:Before 08/14/23 08/14/23 or After
Monday through Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
I was born and raised in Salisbury, CT and returned to Salisbury, after graduating college, to begin my career in banking over 10 years ago. I appreciate all this area has to offer, and I am very active in the local communities we serve.The best part of being a Mortgage Advisor is having the opportunity to meet and talk with new people. I thoroughly enjoy seeing my friends and neighbors in the Tri-state area walk out the door with a feeling of great satisfaction and sense of homeownership. Whether it is a re-finance or a first time home buyer, I am committed to providing the highest level of personal service from the initial meeting through the closing and beyond.
Ready to Apply?
Please Have These Items Ready
- Current and Previous Addresses (2 years)
- Property Information including purchase agreement (if applicable), tax bills and homeowners insurance (if applicable)
- Current and Previous Employment Information and dates (2 years)
- Sources and income amounts for all borrowers
a. If a W2 employee, previous 2 years W2's and most recent paystub with year-to-date income
b. If rental or business income, 2 years personal and business (if applicable) signed tax returns, including all schedules
c. If retirement income, award letter, 1099 or equivalent documentation
- Bank Account Statements (2 months)
- Current monthly housing expenses such as rent and mortgage payments
- Property address and Estimated Market Value for properties you own, including taxes & insurance
- If working with a real estate agent, their name, company and phone number
Required documents to apply for mortgage financing are listed in the Mortgage Financing Checklist.