Give the perfect gift for any occasion
Gift cards are a great option for holidays, special occasions, or just because. They’re the perfect gift for friends, family and co-workers. Stop by your local branch to pick up yours today. It's simple, easy and fast!
- Instantly issued to you on site
- Single load prepaid gift card
- Gift card can be loaded for any amount between $10 and $1,000
- Use gift card anywhere in the US where debit cards are accepted
- Perfect gift for someone who is difficult to find a gift for
- Good anywhere in the US, perfect for out of town friends
- Can only spend preloaded amount, no risk of overspending
Frequently Asked Questions
For in store purchases enter credit at terminal or give the gift card to the cashier and sign the receipt. For online purchases, the gift card must be registered first.
You can use your gift card anywhere in the US where debit cards are accepted or online once registered.
Yes, however many restaurants will automatically add in the tip or other expenses over the purchase amount. If this total amount is more than the balance on the gift card, it may be declined.
You must be over the age of 13 and a customer of NBT to purchase a gift card.
No, the gift card cannot be used for cash withdrawals at ATMs or stores.
Some common causes of gift card declines are:
- the gift card has not been registered (especially for online purchases)
- the gift card’s registered address does not match the billing address provided for an online purchase
- the gift card is being used for gambling or gaming transactions, which is not allowed
Yes, there is a purchase fee of up to $6.95, an inactivity fee of $4.95 after 12 consecutive months of inactivity, and a replacement fee of $8 if the gift card is lost or stolen.
Yes, 8 years after the purchase date.
We offer customized large orders that can be ordered at your local branch.
Purchase fee of up to $6.95. Monthly inactivity fee of $4.95 after 12 consecutive months of inactivity. Lost/stolen replacement card fee of $8.00. NBT Bancorp Visa® Gift Card is issued by Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Card can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the US. No cash or ATM access.