NBT Bank shares your commitment to prepare today's youth and young adults for their futures. While not always a part of core curriculum, early and proper reinforcement of financial education is an important aspect of helping younger generations grow and learn valuable life skills that will position them for success in life and help them achieve their dreams.
Strive® with NBT Bank can support your quest to grow the financial literacy of your students and community by providing specifically crafted resources to fit your needs, including, but not limited to:
- Interactive lessons for a classroom or presentation setting for elementary, middle and high school levels, as well as college students and adult learning environments.
- Resources to support ongoing reinforcement of financial literacy practices in the classroom or at home.
- Class trips to your local NBT Bank office to learn how a bank works.
- Subject matter experts and guest speakers for:
- college forums / clubs
- college freshmen orientation sessions and programs
- financial planning events for parents and guardians
- and more
To learn more or schedule a financial literacy lesson for your classroom, contact your local NBT Banker today.