Our greatest competitive advantage is our people, and their physical, financial and emotional well-being is important to us. We are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
Company employee benefits include:
- Compensation – Our competitive pay and incentive compensation plans put you in control of your earning potential.
- Insurance – Multiple options of generously subsidized medical, dental and vision insurance plans, including prescription coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts – for dependent care and healthcare expenses
- Retirement – 401(k) with company match and pension plans
- Time Off – Paid time off and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program – Confidential counseling and guidance services
- Employee Development – Development programs include training and educational assistance
- Banking Discounts – Discounted bank products and services provide added value for our employees.
- Student Loan Repayment Benefit – Partnering with Gradifi, NBT Bank will assist you in paying down your student loans.
Participation in any of the employee benefits programs is subject to eligibility requirements and other terms and conditions of the plans, which may change from time to time at NBT Bancorp’s discretion.
NBT Bank is an equal opportunity employer and fully supports a diversified environment. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status, recently separated veterans, genetic information, victims of domestic violence and stalking or any other class protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy applies to all terms of employment.
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.