As you begin your path to financial independence, iStrive Checking is a great way to help you manage income from your first summer job, college and through the start of your career.
For ages 15-241, this account will supply you with all the tools and resources you need to manage your budget and keep up with your social life. By age 24, you will transition into our other banking products and services that best suit your lifestyle.
Not near an NBT Bank ATM? No problem. NBT Bank will waive its foreign transaction fee at ATMs not operated by NBT Bank; however, other banks' surcharges will still apply.
COMPARE ACCOUNT OPTIONS (PDF) OPEN AN ACCOUNT
- No monthly balance requirements
- Minimum balance to open - $25 (Online)
- Minimum balance to open - $0 (In Branch)
- $2 monthly fee for paper statements
- Avoid the monthly maintenance fee by enrolling in eStatements
1If under the age of 18, iStrive accounts must be opened as joint accounts with the other owner at least 18 years of age.
Features and Benefits
- iStrive Debit Card
- For your added convenience, enjoy no foreign transaction fees at ATMs not operated by NBT Bank; other banks' surcharges will still apply.
- NBT Online Banking with Bill Pay2
- NBT Bank Mobile Banking
- No fee to transfer funds to your iStrive Checking Account using the Autolink Transfer Service
2Must be 18 years of age or older to gain access to Bill Pay.
- Mailed statements
Include all of your accounts on one easy-to-read statement with combined statements
If you like this service, NBT Bank would also recommend: