Your Tuition Solution Refund
How do I arrange a refund?
When services are not rendered and a full refund is due:
- Loan applicant should contact their center or school to initiate the refund process. Your center or school will contact Your Tuition Solution to arrange for a refund on your loan
When only partial services are rendered and a partial refund is due:
- Loan applicant should contact their center or school to initiate the refund process
- Center or school will contact Your Tuition Solution to arrange for a refund on your loan
Refunds will be applied to your loan in most cases. Refund will be issued via check only when:
- Loan has been paid in full, or
- The amount of refund is less than $100
It takes up to 15 business days to issue a refund. The timeline may vary depending on how long it takes for the center or school to return funds to Your Tuition Solution.
In case of a dispute, please provide itemized bill to the Your Tuition Solution team by faxing to 508-281-8505 or emailing to [email protected]. You can also call Your Tuition Solution at 800-920-9777 and arrange for them to request an itemized bill from the center or school.
Your refund will be applied to your principal balance which can be viewed on your monthly statement or within NBT Online Banker.