Get Moving with Vincent Olivo
Maine, Massachusetts & New Hampshire
154 A Maplewood Ave
Portsmouth NH, 03801
Use the link below to get started on your Home Financing application today.GET STARTED TODAY
Check your loan status below:Check Status
Monday through Friday – 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Being a mortgage professional for over 16 years, I am excited to offer an incredible array of loan products from NBT Bank to my customers. My top priority is to understand the financial needs of my borrowers so I am able to best match a mortgage product to those needs. I always want to ensure you understand and are comfortable with the entire process from prequalification to closing. I have always felt it is equally as important to earn your trust as well as your business.
Ready to Apply?
Please Have These Items Ready
- Current and Previous Addresses (2 years)
- Property Information including purchase agreement (if applicable), tax bills and homeowners insurance (if applicable)
- Current and Previous Employment Information and dates (2 years)
- Sources and income amounts for all borrowers
a. If a W2 employee, previous 2 years W2's and most recent paystub with year-to-date income
b. If rental or business income, 2 years personal and business (if applicable) signed tax returns, including all schedules
c. If retirement income, award letter, 1099 or equivalent documentation
- Bank Account Statements (2 months)
- Current monthly housing expenses such as rent and mortgage payments
- Property address and Estimated Market Value for properties you own, including taxes & insurance
- If working with a real estate agent, their name, company and phone number
Required documents to apply for mortgage financing are listed in the Mortgage Financing Checklist.