Get Moving with Janine Aceto
1 Kirkland Avenue
Clinton NY. 13323
Monday through Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
With over 20 years of banking experience, I can provide the assistance needed to choose the right product for you! Let’s remember there is no one solution for every person, so we offer a variety of options each one designed to help achieve your goal. Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned homeowner, I’ll walk you through the mortgage process and answer your questions, no matter how big or small. My goal is to make your mortgage experience a great one, and I am excited to help! I am available by both cell phone and email.
Ready to Apply?
Please Have These Items Ready
- Current and Previous Addresses (2 years)
- Property Information including purchase agreement (if applicable), tax bills and homeowners insurance (if applicable)
- Current and Previous Employment Information and dates (2 years)
- Sources and income amounts for all borrowers
a. If a W2 employee, previous 2 years W2's and most recent paystub with year-to-date income
b. If rental or business income, 2 years personal and business (if applicable) signed tax returns, including all schedules
c. If retirement income, award letter, 1099 or equivalent documentation
- Bank Account Statements (2 months)
- Current monthly housing expenses such as rent and mortgage payments
- Property address and Estimated Market Value for properties you own, including taxes & insurance
- If working with a real estate agent, their name, company and phone number
Required documents to apply for mortgage financing are listed in the Mortgage Financing Checklist.