Get Moving with Daniel Michael Pitner
Daniel Michael Pitner
150 Bank Street
Burlington VT. 05403
Monday through Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
I have been originating home loans and making dreams come true for my clients in Vermont for more than 16 years. Whether it’s helping clients get the financing to purchase a new home or refinancing an existing mortgage, I try to thrive on customer service. To ensure my clients feel comfortable and at ease with the entire home mortgage process, I will closely work with each one from the application to the closing.
Ready to Apply?
Please Have These Items Ready
- Current and Previous Addresses (2 years)
- Property Information including purchase agreement (if applicable), tax bills and homeowners insurance (if applicable)
- Current and Previous Employment Information and dates (2 years)
- Sources and income amounts for all borrowers
a. If a W2 employee, previous 2 years W2's and most recent paystub with year-to-date income
b. If rental or business income, 2 years personal and business (if applicable) signed tax returns, including all schedules
c. If retirement income, award letter, 1099 or equivalent documentation
- Bank Account Statements (2 months)
- Current monthly housing expenses such as rent and mortgage payments
- Property address and Estimated Market Value for properties you own, including taxes & insurance
- If working with a real estate agent, their name, company and phone number
Required documents to apply for mortgage financing are listed in the Mortgage Financing Checklist.