Get Moving with Daniel Michael Pitner
Daniel Michael Pitner
150 Bank Street
Burlington VT, 05403
Use the link below to get started on your Home Financing application today.GET STARTED TODAY
Check your loan status below:Check Status
Monday through Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
I have been originating home loans and making dreams come true for my clients in Vermont for more than 16 years. Whether it’s helping clients get the financing to purchase a new home or refinancing an existing mortgage, I try to thrive on customer service. To ensure my clients feel comfortable and at ease with the entire home mortgage process, I will closely work with each one from the application to the closing.
Ready to Apply?
Please Have These Items Ready
- Current and Previous Addresses (2 years)
- Property Information including purchase agreement (if applicable), tax bills and homeowners insurance (if applicable)
- Current and Previous Employment Information and dates (2 years)
- Sources and income amounts for all borrowers
a. If a W2 employee, previous 2 years W2's and most recent paystub with year-to-date income
b. If rental or business income, 2 years personal and business (if applicable) signed tax returns, including all schedules
c. If retirement income, award letter, 1099 or equivalent documentation
- Bank Account Statements (2 months)
- Current monthly housing expenses such as rent and mortgage payments
- Property address and Estimated Market Value for properties you own, including taxes & insurance
- If working with a real estate agent, their name, company and phone number
Required documents to apply for mortgage financing are listed in the Mortgage Financing Checklist.