Get Moving with Andrea MacArthur
210 Main Street
Great Barrington MA, 01230
Use the link below to get started on your Home Financing application today.GET STARTED TODAY
Check your loan status below:Before 08/14/23 08/14/23 or After
Monday through Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
I have been in the mortgage industry for 21 years. Being a life-long resident of the tri-state area, born and raised on my family farm, I understand and appreciate our area and feel that it is important to help those in our community. I love the connections that I have made over the years. Meeting people, understanding their needs, and being a part of their journey through the mortgage process brings joy to my heart. Your mortgage experience should be as painless as possible. I will work hard to ensure that all of your mortgage needs are met throughout the entire process and beyond the closing.
Ready to Apply?
Please Have These Items Ready
- Current and Previous Addresses (2 years)
- Property Information including purchase agreement (if applicable), tax bills and homeowners insurance (if applicable)
- Current and Previous Employment Information and dates (2 years)
- Sources and income amounts for all borrowers
a. If a W2 employee, previous 2 years W2's and most recent paystub with year-to-date income
b. If rental or business income, 2 years personal and business (if applicable) signed tax returns, including all schedules
c. If retirement income, award letter, 1099 or equivalent documentation
- Bank Account Statements (2 months)
- Current monthly housing expenses such as rent and mortgage payments
- Property address and Estimated Market Value for properties you own, including taxes & insurance
- If working with a real estate agent, their name, company and phone number
Required documents to apply for mortgage financing are listed in the Mortgage Financing Checklist.