Get Moving with Allen Fry
Northern Adirondack Region & Plattsburgh
2483 Main Street
Lake Placid NY. 12946
Monday through Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Like many, we fell in love with the Adirondacks many years ago, and eventually we had to make it our home. Having lived in the Lake Placid area for over 10 years and with a diverse background including over 15 years in banking, being a local business owner and other endeavors, I bring a unique customer service oriented experience to your mortgage needs. I look forward to working with you to fulfill your Adirondack and North Country mortgage needs. Whether it is buying your first home, refinancing your existing property or buying that dream vacation home, I can help you through the process.
Ready to Apply?
Please Have These Items Ready
- Current and Previous Addresses (2 years)
- Property Information including purchase agreement (if applicable), tax bills and homeowners insurance (if applicable)
- Current and Previous Employment Information and dates (2 years)
- Sources and income amounts for all borrowers
a. If a W2 employee, previous 2 years W2's and most recent paystub with year-to-date income
b. If rental or business income, 2 years personal and business (if applicable) signed tax returns, including all schedules
c. If retirement income, award letter, 1099 or equivalent documentation
- Bank Account Statements (2 months)
- Current monthly housing expenses such as rent and mortgage payments
- Property address and Estimated Market Value for properties you own, including taxes & insurance
- If working with a real estate agent, their name, company and phone number
Required documents to apply for mortgage financing are listed in the Mortgage Financing Checklist.