Get Moving with Alaina Blair
Delaware & Schoharie Counties
52 South Broad Street
Norwich NY. 13815
Monday through Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Having worked in several different areas of the mortgage department, I am excited to share my expertise and assist you through the mortgage process from application to closing. Whether it is purchasing your first home, improving or refinancing your current home, or building your dream home, I will be available to answer your questions. Call me today or Prequalify now to start on your way to achieving your individual financing goals
Ready to Apply?
Please Have These Items Ready
- Current and Previous Addresses (2 years)
- Property Information including purchase agreement (if applicable), tax bills and homeowners insurance (if applicable)
- Current and Previous Employment Information and dates (2 years)
- Sources and income amounts for all borrowers
a. If a W2 employee, previous 2 years W2's and most recent paystub with year-to-date income
b. If rental or business income, 2 years personal and business (if applicable) signed tax returns, including all schedules
c. If retirement income, award letter, 1099 or equivalent documentation
- Bank Account Statements (2 months)
- Current monthly housing expenses such as rent and mortgage payments
- Property address and Estimated Market Value for properties you own, including taxes & insurance
- If working with a real estate agent, their name, company and phone number
Required documents to apply for mortgage financing are listed in the Mortgage Financing Checklist.