Personal Customer Education Center
The routing number is a 9-digit number that serves to identify a specific financial institution.
- The routing number for NBT Bank is 021303618
- Routing numbers are used to reorder checks, setting up a direct deposit, automatic payments or preparing a wire transfer.
- The routing number can be found on the bottom of your checks, it is the 9-digit number to the left of your account number.
- For International Wires our NBT Bank Swift / BIC code is NBTNUS31
Product and Service Resources
It's not only important to have convenient products and services to help make your daily banking needs easier, but it's important to know how to get the most out of them. That's why we offer the resources below to help you get the most out of your banking experience.
- Classic Checking Account Guide
- Classic Interest Checking Account Guide
- eChecking Account Guide
- NBT iSelect Account Guide
- iStrive Checking Account Guide
- Star Privilege Premium Account Guide
Consumer Deposit Account Agreement - Includes the following important policies concerning your deposit accounts:
- Terms and Conditions
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Funds Availability Policy
- eStatement Terms and Conditions Agreement and Disclosure Notice
- Pricing Schedule
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to many of your questions about our products and services.Frequently Asked Questions
Strive Financial Literacy
Questions about money and banking? The road to your financial future starts here. Because developing smart financial habits at a young age often helps build a brighter financial future, NBT Bank introduces its Strive financial literacy program. Strive is a source for learning and inspiration to help kids, teens and young adults establish a positive relationship with money and navigate personal finances as their financial needs mature.
- LEARN TO SAVE: Kids will have fun discovering and learning about the value of money and how the world uses it every day.
- ENGAGE: Teens can learn about the basics of banking to help them start developing money management skills.
- EXCEL: Young adults can apply their financial knowledge to set them on the path to achieving financial independence.
- FOR PARENTS: Help your kids build their money management skills.
- FOR EDUCATORS: Take advantage of our Strive Financial Literacy Program for your classroom.
Concerned About Security?
NBT Bank’s Fraud Information Center is your source for tips on protecting yourself from personal security threats.Fraud Information Center