Get Moving with Scott Lacik
700 North Street
North Syracuse NY. 13212
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
I love living and working in the Central New York area for the past 30+ years. My experience in the banking industry includes being a branch manager and business banking relationship manager. I also have participated in many community based organizations outside the bank over the years. Due to my past experiences, I understand the importance of working with customers in order to give them the best possible experience. I look forward to working with you on your journey to home ownership or assisting with a refinance in order to consolidate bills and ease your stress.
Ready to Apply?
Please Have These Items Ready
- Current and Previous Addresses (2 years)
- Property Information including purchase agreement (if applicable), tax bills and homeowners insurance (if applicable)
- Current and Previous Employment Information and dates (2 years)
- Sources and income amounts for all borrowers
a. If a W2 employee, previous 2 years W2's and most recent paystub with year-to-date income
b. If rental or business income, 2 years personal and business (if applicable) signed tax returns, including all schedules
c. If retirement income, award letter, 1099 or equivalent documentation
- Bank Account Statements (2 months)
- Current monthly housing expenses such as rent and mortgage payments
- Property address and Estimated Market Value for properties you own, including taxes & insurance
- If working with a real estate agent, their name, company and phone number
Required documents to apply for mortgage financing are listed in the Mortgage Financing Checklist.