New Personal Financial Management Tool Coming
Coming soon, our current Personal Financial Management Tool will be replaced with a newer and enhanced service that will provide an improved user experience and give us the flexibility to offer future updates and enhancements.
Please note: Our current PFM tool will no longer be available after March 31, 2018.
New Users: Please wait to enroll until April 1, 2018.
Current Users: This update will impact access to your current and historical information in your Personal Finance account.
Process to Save Account History:
- Log into NBT Online Banking
- Navigate to the ‘Personal Finance’ tab
- Select ‘Transactions’
- Identify which accounts to download history, and for what period of time
- Once you have the account history you would like to download, select ‘Export Transactions’ at the bottom right of the page
- The Data will be downloaded as a .csv file that you can save to your computer
- The data downloaded will include: Date, Original Description, Category, Amount, Account Name, and any user edits to the transaction
We hope the improved presentation and functionality of our new Personal Finance Management Tool will offset the disruption to your account.
Our Promise to our Valued Customers
We value you as a customer and understand the importance of providing financial tools and services to keep you successful. We intend to continue our pursuit of improvements and upgrades with the least amount of impact to our customers.
Please be assured that our security standards remain at an all time high. The protection of your personal information and data is our highest priority.