Keene, NH (June 6, 2019) – NBT Bank opened a new location at the Colony Mill Marketplace in Keene. The Bank moved from its previous branch location at 391 West Street to newly-renovated offices at 210 West Street.
“NBT Bank is continuing to grow in Keene, and our new location supports that growth and provides our team with a spacious new location featuring all the modern banking conveniences for our personal and business banking customers,” said Senior Vice President and Regional Manager Ben Wheeler.
The historic building that houses NBT Bank of Keene was originally constructed in 1810. To many area residents it is well known for its more recent and “sweet” past as the former home of Ye Goodie Shoppe, now located at 49 Main Street.
In addition to the new branch location, NBT Bank is financing the development of residential apartments in the Colony Mill Marketplace.
“While our new location is just a short distance down the street, it is a big enhancement for our customers who now enjoy easier access to our office, ample parking and an ATM that accepts deposits with no slips or envelopes,” said NBT Bank of Keene Branch Manager Eliza Berry.
The opening of NBT’s Colony Mill Marketplace location is the latest achievement of years of growth in New Hampshire and New England.
NBT’s New England Timeline
The last decade has been one of growth for NBT Bank, and New England has figured prominently. Some key milestones include:
- NBT Bank is celebrating 10 years in Vermont this year. NBT’s regional headquarters in Vermont opened in Burlington in 2009.
- In 2011, the Bank added four locations in Berkshire County, Massachusetts.
- The following year, NBT entered New Hampshire with the acquisition of Hampshire First Bank. Currently, NBT has locations in Keene, Manchester, Nashua and Portsmouth.
- In 2014, NBT established a regional office in Portland, Maine.
- Today, NBT has 160 employees working in 19 locations in New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts and Vermont. These employees represent NBT’s commercial, retail and wealth management divisions as well as its retirement plan services line of business.
About NBT Bank
NBT Bank offers personal banking, business banking and wealth management services from locations in six states, including New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine. The bank and its parent company, NBT Bancorp, are headquartered in Norwich, NY. NBT Bancorp had assets of $9.5 billion as of March 31, 2019 and is traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol NBTB. More information about NBT is available online at www.nbtbank.com.
Visit our main news page for more articles about our company. Learn more