NBT Bank can provide the financing for your commercial real estate needs. If you need to purchase, refinance, expand or make improvements to a commercial property, a commercial mortgage could be the answer for you.
We offer two types of commercial mortgages:
- Construction Financing: NBT Bank can assist you in providing financing for new construction or renovation of investment and business property.
- Permanent Financing: NBT Bank can provide both short and long-term permanent financing for the purpose of property acquisition, to repay construction financing or to refinance existing debt. Fixed-rate and variable-rate financing is available and can be structured to fit your specific needs.
Are you a new business or concerned that you may not qualify for a conventional bank loan? As an SBA Preferred Lender, NBT Bank provides a streamlined review and approval process for a variety of government sponsored loan programs.
SBA loans serve a variety of business financing needs, including:
- Financing inventory and equipment purchases
- Owner-occupied commercial real estate financing
- Business acquisition or expansion
- Term financing for working capital
- Refinancing business debt
- Asset- based lines of credit (LOC)
SBA loans are available to many types of businesses, from established businesses to start-ups. Successful, expanding businesses are the ideal candidates for SBA financing. Regardless of the age or size of your business, our SBA lending experts can guide you through the process, from the initial comparison of loan programs, to application, processing and funding for your business.
Working Capital Line of Credit
A Working Capital Line of Credit helps fill the gap between accounts receivable and accounts payable. It can also support orders and contracts received and may help increase inventory during peaks in your business cycle.
Star Access Line of Credit
A Star Access Line of Credit provides you with a revolving source of funds for your ongoing needs. Once your line of credit is set up, you simply write yourself a loan to cover expenses by writing a check or transferring funds using NBT Online Banker for Business.
Business Overdraft Line of Credit
A Business Overdraft Line of Credit Provides an extra layer of protection for your business checking account by covering charges in excess of your current balance.
A time note provides funds to support a seasonal or non-recurring financing need and can be effectively used for specific purchases such as inventory.
A term loan allows you to make capital improvements or purchase equipment. Borrow funds for your business with a repayment schedule of up to ten years that fits your needs.