Payment Processing That Fits Your Business
Whether you accept payments online, over the phone, in-store, or on the go, we have a solution that'll fit your business.
Accepting credit cards can increase your revenue. On average, customers spend 12 to 18 percent more with their credit card than cash.* So, if your business sells $500 worth of product a day, you're missing out on $90 of potential revenue-that's $35,550 a year by not accepting credit cards.
NBT Bank has teamed up with TSYS, one of the nation's leading providers of payment processing services. Its innovative and efficient payment processing solutions are designed to grow your business and boost your bottom line.
TSYS offers amazing merchant benefits, like:
- Accept EMV® chip cards, magstripe cards, ACH, UnionPay®, verify checks and contactless payments
- Next-day funding available**
- Customers can pay with their preferred card—accept all major card brands at the same rate
- A quick and easy electronic application process
- 24/7, U.S.-based merchant support
- Insightful cloud-based reporting
Ready to find the right payment processing solution for your business?
Get Started Today Find a Local Branch
Turn your countertop into a sophisticated all-in-one point-of-sale and business management station.
- Faster and more secure card transactions-EMV chip, magstripe cards and contactless payments
- Modify orders, add discounts and update your staff with low-inventory alerts
- We keep customer card-on-file data off your system-protecting you from fraud and security risks
- Print or email customers their receipts
- Optional handheld barcode scanner, POS receipt printer and cash drawer available
Take your business on the road by accepting payments right from your Apple® or Android™ mobile device.
- Accept EMV chip cards, magstripe cards and contactless payments
- Email customers their receipts
- Manage tips and tax rates from the palm of your hand
Manage all your payments with one single system. Take control of how you accept payments with our online virtual terminal and payment gateway.
- Process transactions in real time
- Set up recurring billing for manual and automatic payments
- Using the optional USB credit card reader means no more manually keying in card numbers and less invalid transactions
Manage your business on the go from any PC that has internet access.
- Access detailed activity and transaction reports in real time
- Create custom reports
- Online response to chargebacks and retrievals
We can simplify your bookkeeping and potentially save you money by combining many of your monthly charges into a single flat monthly fee.
- No hidden fees
- Tiered pricing based on monthly processing volume
- Cost flexibility allows your business to scale and still maintain low fees
According to industry statistics, 90 percent of all security breaches occur at small businesses.†
TSYS provides your business with the industry's most powerful fraud prevention tools. And our Data Breach Security Program protects your business financially up to $100,000 per location for the most common forms of a data breach:
- Employee dishonesty
- Stolen credit card receipts
- Compromised POS terminals
- Credit and debit card skimming
- Stolen computers
Plus, the program covers many of the fees and expenses you'll face after a suspected breach, including:
- Industry-mandated audit for an alleged breach
- Card replacement costs and associated expenses
- Industry assessments and fines
Get Started Today Find a Local Branch
**Merchants on certain processing programs are not eligible for next-day funding; funding may be delayed by TSYS' Credit or Risk departments at any time. Merchants that process less than $1,000,000 in American Express annual charge volume may be program-eligible (certain restrictions and exclusions may apply). All accounts subject to credit approval; some restrictions and exclusions apply to all offerings.
†Source: National Small Business Association Small Business Congress white paper "Small Business ID Theft and Data Breach", 2015.
Apple and Apple Pay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. EMV is a registered trademark or trademark of EMVCo LLC in the United States and other countries. www.emvco.com. All trademarks contained herein are the sole and exclusive property of their respective owners. Any such use of those marks without the express written permission of their owner is prohibited. ©2018 Total System Services, Inc. TSYS® is a federally registered service mark of Total System Services, Inc.® All rights reserved. TSYS Merchant SolutionsSM is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA; Synovus Bank, Columbus, GA, First National Bank of Omaha, Omaha, NE; and Deutsche Bank, New York, NY for Visa® and Mastercard® transactions only. TS7946N