FDIC Money Smart Program
The FDIC Money Smart Program was developed to help you learn more about managing your finances, whether you are just starting out and opening your first accounts, want to save for the future, or want to learn more about getting loans for a car or to buy a home.
NBT Bank invites you to visit the FDIC Money Smart website and enroll in this free program. You can join by following the steps below:
- Go to www.fdic.gov/moneysmart.
- Click on the link for the self-paced Computer-Based Instruction (CBI) format online (for ages 13 and over in English and Spanish)
- Click on: Enter Money Smart CBI Online.
- The log in screen below will open in a new window. Fill in the requested information. Please enter "NBT Bank" for the organization, and leave the check box for "individual" unchecked as indicated in the picture below.
- Click enter and start the program.