The program includes a variety of learning experiences such as classroom instruction, online training, job rotations, mentoring and field practice. Participants will develop an understanding of basic banking operations and an in-depth knowledge of the job skills and competencies necessary to be successful leaders of our business.
This includes exposure and work experiences:
- Our Retail Branches are the first point of contact for most of our customers. You will learn the basic role of teller and customer service representative as well as detailed knowledge of our products and services. You will also develop customer relationship building skills as you introduce customers to products and services that meet their financial needs.
- In Commercial Banking and Consumer Lending you will gain experience in the credit and underwriting process as you take your relationship building skills to a new level by working closely with business owners to develop financing options that help them reach their financial goals.
- Your experience in Accounting and Finance will help you understand some of the fundamentals of banking such as how banks comply with regulations, report to the market, analyze trends and draw strategic insights all with an eye to servicing customers as a vibrant and profitable financial institution.
- Security is a growing part of the banking industry where your responsibilities will include working closely with staff to assess daily risks relating to potential customer and bank fraud.
- In Operations learning is focused on the many "back office" processes that are required to serve our customers' needs, including setting up new accounts, answering product or service-related questions and providing technical solutions.